Certain plans to carry stamp
- • identification
(1) Any person applying for a license or permit required under the laws of this state or the ordinances of any jurisdiction in which the person proposes to erect, construct, enlarge, alter, repair, move, improve, remove or convert a building shall submit an original or reproduction of the plans and specifications for the work proposed. The plans and specifications shall bear the stamp of a registered architect, or of a registered professional engineer, where the services of a registered architect or of a registered professional engineer are required by the provisions of ORS 671.010 (Definitions for ORS 671.010 to 671.220) to 671.220 (Civil penalties), and shall be drawn to scale with sufficient clarity to indicate the nature and extent of the work proposed and that the work proposed conforms to ORS 671.010 (Definitions for ORS 671.010 to 671.220) to 671.220 (Civil penalties), State Building Code and to any other applicable laws and ordinances.
(2) The plans and specifications shall bear identification which shall include, but not be limited to:
(a) The project name and location;
(b) The name, address and telephone number of the person responsible for the preparation of the documents;
(c) The name, address and telephone number of the owner; and
(d) The date the documents were issued.
(3) Each jurisdiction which requires the issuance of a permit as a condition precedent to the construction, alteration, improvement or repair of any building or structure shall require the signature and registration stamp on the plans and specifications from a person allowed under the provisions of this section to prepare the plans and specifications.
(4) The registration stamp and signature on the plans and specifications of a person registered under this section to prepare the plans and specifications shall constitute compliance with this section.
(5) The provisions under this section shall not apply to the issuance of permits where the preparation of plans and specifications for the construction, alteration, improvement or repair of a building or structure is exempt from the provisions of this section except that the person preparing the plans and specifications for others shall be so identified. [1961 c.585 §3; 1977 c.803 §3; 1991 c.910 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.