Application of ORS 670.300 to 670.380
Except as otherwise specifically provided, ORS 670.300 (Licensing and advisory board officers) to 670.380 (When reciprocal licensing or registration agreements authorized) apply to the following professional licensing and advisory boards:
(1) Professional licensing and advisory boards established in the Office of the Secretary of State.
(2) The Oregon Board of Maritime Pilots.
(3) The Board of Cosmetology, in the Oregon Health Licensing Agency.
(4) The State Board of Architect Examiners.
(5) The State Landscape Contractors Board.
(6) The State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying.
(7) The State Landscape Architect Board.
(8) The State Board of Geologist Examiners.
(9) The State Board of Tax Practitioners.
(10) The Oregon Board of Accountancy.
(11) The Construction Contractors Board. [1987 c.414 §94; 1991 c.67 §176; 1993 c.744 §241; 1997 c.3 §2; 1997 c.21 §1; 1999 c.425 §28; 1999 c.885 §19; 2001 c.160 §1; 2005 c.648 §49; 2007 c.71 §219; 2007 c.768 §66]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information