Licensing and advisory board officers
- • quorum and meeting requirements
- • compensation and expenses of members
(1) Except as otherwise provided by law, each professional licensing and advisory board shall select annually one of its members as chairperson and another as vice chairperson, with such powers and duties necessary for the performance of the functions of such offices as the board shall determine.
(2) The majority of the members of the board constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) The board shall meet at least once a year, not later than July 1, at a place, day and hour determined by the board. The board shall also meet at such other times and places as are specified by the call of the chairperson or a majority of the members of the board.
(4) Members of the board are entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions). [1971 c.753 §8; 1987 c.414 §95]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information