Effect of changes in partnership on limited liability partnership status and liability of partners
- • amendment of application for registration
(1) The status of a partnership as a limited liability partnership is not affected by changes, occurring after the filing of an application for registration, in the information stated in the application. The partnership is not required to amend or correct the application for registration with respect to the changes, but is required to provide accurate information in any annual report that is subsequently filed.
(2) The dissolution or winding up of a limited liability partnership does not affect the liability of a partner under ORS 67.105 (Partner's liability) for any obligation incurred while the partnership was a limited liability partnership.
(3) The status of a partnership as a limited liability partnership is not affected by errors in the information stated in an application for registration. The partnership shall correct any errors in the application by amending its registration in accordance with subsection (4) of this section.
(4) Consistent with the provisions of this chapter, a limited liability partnership may amend its application for registration at any time. A limited liability partnership amending its application shall deliver the amendment to the office of the Secretary of State for filing. The amendment shall contain:
(a) The name of the limited liability partnership;
(b) The date of filing of the initial application for registration;
(c) The text of each amendment adopted; and
(d) The date of adoption of each amendment.
(5) An amendment of an application for registration is effective when filed or at a later effective date specified in the amendment. [1997 c.775 §58]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.