(1) A document must satisfy the requirements of this section, as modified by any other provision of this chapter, to be entitled to filing by the Secretary of State.
(2) This chapter must require or permit filing of the document with the office of the Secretary of State.
(3) The document shall contain the information required by this chapter. It may contain other information as well.
(4) The document must be legible.
(5) The document must be in the English language.
(6) Each document or report required by this chapter to be filed with the office of the Secretary of State shall be executed by one or more partners. If the limited liability partnership is in the hands of a receiver, trustee or other court-appointed fiduciary, a document or report shall be signed by that receiver, trustee or fiduciary.
(7) The person executing the document shall state beneath or opposite the signature the name of the person and the capacity in which the person signs. The document may, but is not required to, contain acknowledgment, verification or proof.
(8) If the Secretary of State has prescribed a mandatory form for the document, the document must be in or on the prescribed form.
(9) The document must be delivered to the office of the Secretary of State accompanied by the required fees.
(10) Delivery of a document to the office of the Secretary of State is accomplished only when the document is actually received by the office of the Secretary of State. [1997 c.775 §48]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.