- • fees
- • use
- • certification applies only to premises and applicant
- • expiration date
(1) Application for a certification or for the annual renewal thereof shall be made to the Child Care Division on forms provided by the division and accompanied by a nonrefundable fee. The fee shall vary according to the type of facility and the number of children for which the facility is requesting to be certified, and shall be determined and applied through rules adopted by the division pursuant to ORS 657A.275 (Fees and charges).
(2) All fees received under subsection (1) of this section shall be deposited in the Child Care Fund established under ORS 657A.010 (Child Care Division) (2) and may be used for the administration of ORS 181.537 (Authority of Department of Human Services and Employment Department to require fingerprints), 657A.030 (Criminal History Registry) and 657A.250 (Definitions for ORS 657A.030 and 657A.250 to 657A.450) to 657A.450 (Assistance to staff of facility).
(3) Any certification issued pursuant to ORS 657A.030 (Criminal History Registry) and 657A.250 (Definitions for ORS 657A.030 and 657A.250 to 657A.450) to 657A.450 (Assistance to staff of facility) authorizes operation of the facility only on the premises described in the certification and only by the person named in the certification.
(4) Unless sooner revoked, a temporary certification expires on the date specified therein. Unless sooner revoked and except as provided in ORS 657A.270 (Renewal procedure for certification or registration) (2), an annual certification expires one year from the date of issuance. [Formerly 418.830; 1995 c.647 §3; 1997 c.431 §11; 1997 c.753 §9; 1999 c.743 §8]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information