Unemployment Compensation Administration Fund
(1) There is established in the State Treasury, separate and distinct from the General Fund, the Unemployment Compensation Administration Fund, to consist of all moneys received by the state or the Director of the Employment Department for the expenses of administration of this chapter, including such proportion of total expenses of maintaining public employment offices incurred for the purposes of this chapter.
(2) Such fund shall be expended solely for the purposes specified in this section, and its balances shall not lapse at any time but shall remain continuously available to the director for expenditures consistent with this section. Interest earned on the fund shall be credited to the fund.
(3) All federal moneys allotted or apportioned to the state by the Secretary of Labor, the Railroad Retirement Board or other federal agency, for the administration of this chapter shall be paid into such fund.
(4) All moneys made available by or received by this state under the Wagner-Peyser Act entitled "An Act to provide for the establishment of a national employment system and for cooperation with the states in the promotion of such system, and for other purposes," approved June 6, 1933, (48 Statutes 113; United States Code, title 29, §49(c) as amended) shall be paid into the Unemployment Compensation Administration Fund and said moneys hereby are appropriated and made available to the director to be expended as provided by this chapter and by the Wagner-Peyser Act.
(5) All moneys received from the Railroad Retirement Board as compensation for services or facilities supplied to said board shall be paid into the Unemployment Compensation Administration Fund.
(6) Notwithstanding any provisions of this section, all moneys requisitioned and deposited in this fund pursuant to the provisions of ORS 657.657 (Acquisition of land and offices) and 657.805 (Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund) to 657.820 (Unemployment Compensation Administration Fund) shall remain part of the Federal Unemployment Trust Fund and shall be used only in accordance with conditions specified in ORS 657.657 (Acquisition of land and offices) and 657.805 (Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund) to 657.820 (Unemployment Compensation Administration Fund). [Amended by 1957 c.609 §3; 1959 c.604 §3; 1995 c.37 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information