Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund
There hereby is created the Unemployment Compensation
Trust Fund. Such fund shall consist of:
(1) All contributions received and collected under
(2) Interest earned upon any moneys in the fund.
(3) Any property or securities acquired through the use of moneys belonging to the fund and all earnings of such property or securities.
(4) All other moneys received for the fund from any other source.
(5) All moneys credited to this state’s account in the unemployment trust fund pursuant to section 903 of the Social Security Act, as amended. [Amended by 1957 c.609 §1; 1965 c.359 §7]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information