Occupational Program Planning System
The Occupational Program Planning System is established within the Employment Department as the state’s official occupational information system. The Director of the Employment Department shall exercise oversight and have control of the operation and management of the system. The system shall provide:
(1) Projections of employment by occupation and by openings.
(2) Estimates of the number of unemployed by occupation.
(3) Estimates of supply of workers by occupation from education, employment and job training programs.
(4) Statistical and narrative occupational demand and supply analyses.
(5) Information on occupational employment patterns by industry.
(6) Occupational characteristics information.
(7) Administration of other appropriate labor market information activities. [Formerly 329.955]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information