As used in this section and ORS 646A.052 (Form of purchase agreement):
(1) "Base price" means the total retail cost of the following unless separately disclosed as described in ORS 646A.052 (Form of purchase agreement) (2):
(a) The manufactured dwelling as provided by the manufacturer;
(b) Features added by the dealer, if any;
(c) Freight; and
(d) Delivery and installation as stated in the purchase agreement.
(2) "Buyer" means a person who buys or agrees to buy a manufactured dwelling.
(3) "Improvements" means goods and services not included in the base price that are, in general, needed to prepare a site and complete the setup of a manufactured dwelling. "Improvements" includes, but is not limited to, permits, site preparation, sidewalks, concrete, utility connections, skirting, steps, railings, decks, awnings, carports, garages, sheds, gutters, downspouts, rain drains, heat pumps, air conditioning, basements, plants and landscaping, installation fees and system development charges.
(4) "Manufactured dwelling" has the meaning given that term in ORS 446.003 (Definitions for ORS 446.003 to 446.200 and 446.225 to 446.285 and ORS chapters 195, 196, 197, 215 and 227).
(5) "Manufactured dwelling dealer" or "dealer" means a person who sells a manufactured dwelling in a manner that makes the person subject to the license requirement of ORS 446.671 (Acting as manufactured structure dealer without license).
(6) "Purchase agreement" means the written contract between the manufactured dwelling dealer and the buyer for the purchase of a manufactured dwelling. "Purchase agreement" does not include documents of a retail installment contract or loan agreement entered into as part of the purchase transaction. [Formerly 646.400]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.