Agencies required to implement integrated pest management
Each of the following state agencies or services shall implement integrated pest management practices when carrying out the agency’s duties related to pest control:
(1) State Department of Agriculture, including the control of noxious weeds.
(2) State Department of Fish and Wildlife.
(3) Department of Transportation.
(4) State Parks and Recreation Department.
(5) State Forestry Department.
(6) Department of Corrections.
(7) Oregon Department of Administrative Services.
(8) The Department of State Lands.
(9) Each Oregon institution of higher education, for the institution’s own building and grounds maintenance. [1991 c.943 §3; 2003 c.14 §391]
Note: See note under 634.650 (Definitions for ORS 634.650 to 634.665).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information