Definitions for ORS 625.010 to 625.270
(1) "Bakery" means any place, premises or establishment where any bakery product is regularly prepared, processed or manufactured for sale other than for consumption on the premises where originally prepared, processed or manufactured.
(2) "Bakery product" includes bread, rolls, cakes, pies, doughnuts and all similar goods, to be used for human food, but does not include cookies, biscuits or crackers.
(3) "Container" means the container or wrapper in which bakery products are sold or offered for sale.
(4) "Department" means the State Department of Agriculture.
(5) "Distributor" means any person other than a bakery engaged within the state in the selling, marketing, or distributing at wholesale or retail any bakery products but does not include:
(b) Any retail food store selling or making delivery from a fixed place of business.
(6) "Label" or "labeled" means:
(a) The words "Net Weight" or the abbreviation thereof "Net Wt."; and
(b) The applicable net weight as prescribed and required for each such loaf of bread; and
(c) The name and place of business of the manufacturer or distributor; and
(d) The identity of the bakery product within the container; and
(e) Such other information and wording as may be required by rules promulgated by the department under the authority granted by ORS 625.160 (Powers of department).
(7) "Person" includes an individual, partnership, corporation, association or club. [Amended by 1955 c.298 §1; 1959 c.370 §1; 1963 c.594 §2; 1969 c.192 §1; 1987 c.472 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information