- • form
- • effect of error
- • amendment
(1) Each cooperative shall by its anniversary deliver to the Office of Secretary of State for filing an annual report that sets forth:
(a) The name of the cooperative.
(b) The street address of its registered office and the name of its registered agent at that office in this state.
(c) The address, including street and number and mailing address, if different, of its principal office.
(d) The names and addresses of the president and secretary of the cooperative.
(e) The category of the classification code established by rule of the Secretary of State most closely designating the primary business activity of the cooperative.
(f) Additional identifying information that the Secretary of State may require by rule.
(2) The information contained on the annual report shall be current as of 30 days before the anniversary of the cooperative.
(3) The Secretary of State shall mail the annual report form to any address shown for the cooperative in the current records of the Office of Secretary of State. The failure of the cooperative to receive the annual report form from the Secretary of State shall not relieve the cooperative of its duty to deliver an annual report to the Office of Secretary of State as required by this section.
(4) If an annual report does not contain the information required by this section, the Secretary of State shall notify the reporting cooperative in writing and return the report to it for correction. The cooperative must correct the error within 45 days after the Secretary of State gives such notice.
(5) A cooperative may deliver to the Office of Secretary of State for filing an amendment to the annual report if a change in the information set forth in the annual report occurs after the report is delivered to the Office of Secretary of State for filing and before the next anniversary. This subsection applies only to a change that is not required to be made by an amendment to the articles of incorporation. The amendment to the annual report must set forth:
(a) The name of the cooperative as shown on the records of the Office of Secretary of State; and
(b) The information as changed. [1957 c.716 §63; 1963 c.492 §43; 1983 c.717 §25; 1985 c.728 §66; 1987 c.94 §82; 1987 c.843 §16; 2007 c.186 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.