Registered office and registered agent
- • service of process on cooperative
(1) Each cooperative shall have and continuously maintain in this state:
(a) A registered office which may, but need not be, the same as its place of business.
(b) A registered agent who shall be:
(A) An individual resident in this state whose business office is identical to such registered office;
(B) A domestic corporation, domestic limited liability company, domestic professional corporation or domestic nonprofit corporation having a business office identical to such registered office; or
(C) A foreign corporation, foreign limited liability company, foreign professional corporation or foreign nonprofit corporation authorized to transact business in this state and having a business office identical to such registered office.
(2) A cooperative may change its registered office or registered agent in accordance with the procedure set forth in ORS 60.114 (Change of registered office or registered agent).
(3) A person who has been designated by a cooperative as its registered agent may resign in accordance with the procedure set forth in ORS 60.117 (Resignation of registered agent).
(4) A registered agent appointed by a cooperative is an agent of the cooperative upon whom any process, notice or demand required or permitted by law to be served upon the cooperative may be served.
(5) The provisions of ORS 60.121 (Service on corporation) are applicable to cooperatives. [1957 c.716 §10; 1987 c.94 §80; 2001 c.315 §26]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.