Grounds for administrative dissolution
The Secretary of State may commence a proceeding under ORS 60.651 (Procedure) to administratively dissolve a corporation if:
(1) The corporation does not pay when due any fees imposed by this chapter;
(2) The corporation does not deliver its annual report to the Secretary of State when due;
(3) The corporation is without a registered agent or registered office in this state;
(4) The corporation does not notify the Secretary of State that its registered agent or registered office has been changed, that its registered agent has resigned or that its registered office has been discontinued; or
(5) The corporation’s period of duration stated in its articles of incorporation expires. [1987 c.52 §146]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.