Records to be kept by licensee
The licensee shall keep on file an accurate record of:
(1) The date on which each consignment of animals was received and sold.
(2) The name and address of the buyer and seller of such animals.
(3) The number and species of the animals received and sold.
(4) The marks and brands on each such animals as furnished by an Oregon brand inspector.
(5) Such records containing any and all statements of warranty or representations of title material to, or upon which, any such sale is consummated, together with the gross selling price, commission and other proper care, handling and sales charges on each consignment of livestock shall be available for inspection by the State Department of Agriculture or other persons having a legitimate interest therein. A copy thereof and the net proceeds shall be delivered to the buyer and the seller of such livestock or the duly authorized agent of the buyer or seller. All records of sales during the preceding 12 months shall be kept accessible during business hours for examination by the department or other persons having a legitimate interest in them. [1953 c.677 §16]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information