Form and contents of warehouse certificate
- • approval by department
The form of the warehouse certificate issued under this chapter shall be prepared and approved by the State Department of Agriculture. Every certificate must embody within its written or printed terms the following:
(1) The consecutive number of the certificate.
(2) The date of issuance of the certificate.
(3) A description of the structure in which the grain is stored and the legal description of the premises where stored.
(4) A description of the grain, giving its grade, kind, variety, dockage, the protein content and moisture content if requested, the number of bags, if any, the amount thereof to be computed from the number of bags or if in bulk the cubical measure thereof.
(5) The name of the owner or owners, whether ownership is sole, joint or in trust, and the conditions of such ownership, as shown by the application.
(6) A statement of any and all encumbrances upon the grain as reported in the application.
(7) A statement that the grain will be delivered at elevator or farm storage or on railroad after approved by the department; but it may be sold on track, to arrive or to be consigned at the option of the owner of the grain.
(8) The facsimile signature of the Director of Agriculture and the countersignature of the authorized representative of the department.
(9) Notation of inspection fee. [Amended by 1959 c.201 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.