ORS 576.385¹
Bond or letter of credit required of person authorized to receive or disburse commission moneys

Any person authorized by a commodity commission to receive or disburse moneys as provided in ORS 576.375 (Payment of commission moneys to authorized agent) shall file with the commission a fidelity bond executed by a surety company authorized to do business in this state or an irrevocable letter of credit issued by an insured institution, as defined in ORS 706.008 (Additional definitions for Bank Act). The bond or letter of credit must be in favor of the commission and the State of Oregon, in an amount equal to the maximum amount of moneys the commission determines the person will have subject to control at any one time and upon such conditions as the commission shall prescribe. The commission shall pay the cost of the bond or letter of credit. [1953 c.489 §23; 1957 c.447 §20; 1959 c.596 §19; 1991 c.331 §86; 1997 c.631 §499; 2005 c.22 §402]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 576—Agricultural Marketing Generally, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­576.­html (2007) (last ac­cessed Feb. 12, 2009).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.
Currency Information