Financing construction, operation or maintenance of district works
The district board may, in accordance with the order approving an engineering plan adopted under ORS 552.418 (Notice of engineering plan), finance the construction, operation or maintenance of district works by:
(1) Use of the revolving fund established under ORS 552.635 (Levy to establish revolving fund).
(2) Assessments under ORS 552.608 (Assessment of cost of works against benefited land) and 552.613 (Improvement bonds) against the benefited property in the district with or without issuance of improvement bonds or warrants.
(3) Service charges and user fees collected under ORS 552.618 (Effect of irrigation contract) or 552.630 (Service and user charges) from those who are served by or use the services, works and facilities of the district.
(4) Levy of ad valorem taxes under ORS 552.623 (Ad valorem tax levy, collection, enforcement) and 552.625 (Maximum rate of tax levy).
(6) Any combination of the provisions of subsections (1) to (5) of this section. [1969 c.606 §40]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.