ORS 541.840¹
Emergency Board request for funds to pay administrative expenses
  • repayment of board allocations

(1) If there are insufficient funds in the Water Development Administration and Bond Sinking Fund to make the payments referred to in ORS 541.830 (Water Development Administration and Bond Sinking Fund) (1), the Water Resources Commission may request the funds necessary for such payments from the Legislative Assembly within the budget authorized by the Legislative Assembly or as that budget may be modified by the Emergency Board.

(2) When the commission determines that moneys in sufficient amount are available in the Water Development Administration and Bond Sinking Fund, the commission shall reimburse the General Fund without interest, in an amount equal to the amount allocated by the Legislative Assembly or the Emergency Board pursuant to subsection (1) of this section. The moneys used to reimburse the General Fund under this subsection shall not be considered a budget item on which a limitation is otherwise fixed by law, but shall be in addition to any specific appropriations or amounts authorized to be expended from continually appropriated moneys. [1977 c.246 §30; 1985 c.673 §125; 1991 c.703 §48]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 541—Watershed Enhancement and Protection; Water Development Projects; Miscellaneous Provisions on Water Rights; Stewardship Agreements, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­Archive/­2007ors541.­pdf (2007) (last ac­cessed Feb. 12, 2009).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information