State agency reports to be provided to board
In order to assist the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board in developing and maintaining a centralized repository under ORS 541.370 (Duties of board), the following agencies shall provide the board with a copy of any report produced by the agency that is related to enhancement or restoration of riparian areas or associated uplands:
(1) The Department of Environmental Quality.
(2) The State Department of Fish and Wildlife.
(3) The Water Resources Department.
(4) The State Forestry Department.
(5) The State Department of Agriculture.
(6) The agricultural extension service of Oregon State University. [1987 c.734 §10]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information