Conduct of watershed enhancement program
- • integration of geographic information
(1) The Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board shall conduct a watershed enhancement program to benefit all users of the waters of this state. The board shall conduct the program in a manner that:
(a) Provides the greatest possible opportunity for volunteer participation to achieve the goals of the program; and
(b) Coordinates the information, data and data retrieval needs of the natural resource agencies of the state with the State Service Center for Geographic Information Systems.
(2) In order to effectuate the program described in this section, the board shall establish protocols, policies and procedures necessary to integrate and organize geographic information and make it available to persons and entities involved in implementation of the Oregon Plan.
(3) In working with the State Service Center for Geographic Information Systems, the board shall ensure that:
(a) Information received by the center is formatted in a manner that results in an integrated geographic information system that meets the needs of all local, state, regional, tribal and federal entities involved in implementation of the Oregon Plan; and
(b) The data are available to local, state and federal agencies and to any person implementing activities under the Oregon Plan.
(4) The program developed under this section shall include development and implementation, in coordination with the natural resource agencies of the state, of a statewide monitoring program for activities conducted under the Oregon Plan. [1987 c.734 §5; 2001 c.841 §3a; 2001 c.842 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information