Circulation of application to state agencies
- • suggested conditions to permit
- • time limit for permit action
(1) Upon receipt of an application to drill prospect wells, the State Geologist shall circulate copies of the application to the Water Resources Director, the Director of the Department of Environmental Quality, the Director of the Department of Land Conservation and Development, and the Director of the Department of State Lands.
(2) Any public agency desiring to suggest conditions under which a permit should be granted shall provide such information to the State Department of Geology and Mineral Industries within 15 days of receipt of the copy of the application.
(3) Except as provided in ORS 522.075 (Bond or security), within 30 days of receipt of an application to drill prospect wells, the State Geologist shall grant a permit to drill, subject to such conditions as the State Geologist may impose. Included among the conditions shall be provision for the proper and safe abandonment of each prospect well. [1975 c.552 §4b]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.