Determination of waste of oil or gas
The State Department of Geology and Mineral Industries may determine whether waste of oil or gas over which it has jurisdiction exists or is imminent. In the exercise of such power the department may:
(1) Collect data.
(2) Make investigations and inspections.
(3) Examine properties, leases, papers, books and records, including drilling records and logs.
(4) Examine, check, test and gauge oil and gas wells and tanks.
(5) Hold hearings.
(6) Provide for the keeping of records and the making of reports.
(7) Take such action as may be reasonably necessary to enforce this chapter. [1953 c.667 §6; 2007 c.672 §8]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.