Recording affidavit of annual compliance
Within 30 days after the performance of labor or making of improvements, or making federal fee payments required by law to be annually performed or made upon any mining claim, the person in whose behalf such labor was performed or improvement or payment was made, or someone in behalf of the person, knowing the facts, shall make and have recorded in the Mineral and Mining Record of the county in which the mining claim is situated, an affidavit setting forth:
(1) The name of the claim or claims if grouped and a reference to the record where the location notice of each such claim is recorded.
(2) The number of days’ work done and the character and value of the improvements placed thereon, together with their location.
(3) The dates of performing the labor and making the improvements.
(4) At whose instance or request the work was done or improvements made.
(5) The actual amount paid for the labor and improvements, and by whom paid, when the same was not done by the claim owner.
(6) That the federal fee requirements have been met by the owner or agent and that the owner or agent intends to hold the claim in good standing for the applicable assessment year. [Amended by 1993 c.443 §1; 1999 c.654 §32]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information