The State Department of Fish and Wildlife is authorized to issue, upon application, to persons desiring to engage in the following occupations the following licenses and shall charge therefor the following fees:
(1) Resident annual fur dealer license, $10.
(2) Resident annual taxidermist license, $5.
(3) Resident annual wildlife propagation license, $5.
(4) Resident annual fish propagation license, $25.
(5) Resident annual private hunting preserve license, $100. [1973 c.723 §54; 1979 c.615 §3; 1985 c.565 §79; 1987 c.139 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.