Annual migratory waterfowl stamp
- • fee
- • effect of purchase by nonresident
(1) The State Fish and Wildlife Commission is authorized to issue, upon application, to resident persons desiring to hunt migratory waterfowl an annual migratory waterfowl stamp and shall charge therefor a fee of $7.50.
(2) The stamp referred to in subsection (1) of this section is in addition to and not in lieu of the hunting licenses required by ORS 497.102 (Hunting license and permit fees).
(3) Notwithstanding subsection (1) of this section, a migratory waterfowl stamp is not required of a person younger than 14 years of age.
(4) ORS 497.016 (Term of licenses, tags and permits) to 497.026 (Duty of license agents to remit funds) and 497.036 (Inspection of licenses, tags, permits and wildlife) apply to the stamp referred to in subsection (1) of this section.
(5) Nothing in this section is intended to prevent nonresident persons from purchasing resident migratory waterfowl stamps for stamp collecting or other purposes. However, possession of a resident migratory waterfowl stamp does not authorize a nonresident to hunt migratory waterfowl. [1983 c.801 §2; 1993 c.659 §22; 1999 c.1006 §9; amendments by 1999 c.1006 §18 repealed by 2001 c.949 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.