State Fish and Wildlife Director
- • term
- • compensation and expenses
- • delegation of commission powers to director
(1) The State Fish and Wildlife Commission shall appoint a State Fish and Wildlife Director to serve for a term not to exceed four years unless sooner removed by the commission.
(2) The director shall receive such salary as may be fixed by the commission. In addition to salary, subject to applicable law regulating travel and other expenses of state officers, the director shall be reimbursed for actual and necessary travel and other expenses incurred in the performance of official duties.
(3) The commission may delegate to the director any of the powers and duties granted to or imposed upon it by law, except to revoke or refuse to issue licenses issued pursuant to the commercial fishing laws.
(4) The commission may reappoint the director to additional terms. [1975 c.253 §9; 1985 c.529 §3; 1993 c.659 §4; 1999 c.697 §2; 2001 c.762 §§3,4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.