- • rules
- • factors considered
The State Board of Forestry, by rule, shall establish the enforcement policy for violations prescribed in ORS 477.993 (Penalties). In determining the enforcement policy, the board may consider the following factors:
(1) Prior violation of the same or similar statutes, rules or orders.
(2) The gravity and magnitude of the violation.
(3) Whether the violations were repeated or continuous.
(4) Whether the cause of the violation was an unavoidable accident or a willful, malicious or negligent act.
(5) Whether the violation directly threatened human life or caused property damage of $10,000 or more. [1993 c.697 §2; 1999 c.1051 §101]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information