ORS 471.390¹
Duplicate or new permit
  • fee

(1) If a service permit issued under ORS 471.360 (Service permit required) to 471.390 (Duplicate or new permit) is lost, mutilated or destroyed, the permittee shall apply immediately for a duplicate permit on a form to be supplied by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission and submit a fee of $5.

(2) If a permittee changes name by marriage or otherwise, the permittee shall apply immediately for a new service permit by forwarding the permit and evidence of the change of name to the commission with an application and a fee of $5. [1979 c.788 §7]


Chapter 471

Atty. Gen. Opinions

Employ­ment by OLCC of staff member as "hearings advocate" at certain OLCC contested case hearings, (1983) Vol 44, p 1

Law Review Cita­tions

16 WLR 479 (1979)

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 471—Alcoholic Liquors Generally, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­Archive/­2007ors471.­pdf (2007) (last ac­cessed Feb. 12, 2009).
2 Legislative Counsel Committee, Annotations to the Oregon Revised Stat­utes, Cumulative Supplement - 2007, Chapter 471, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­471ano.­htm (2007) (last ac­cessed Feb. 12, 2009).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information