Definitions for ORS 468.501 to 468.521
(1) "Agency" means either the Department of Environmental Quality or the Lane Regional Air Pollution Authority created pursuant to ORS 468A.010 (Policy) to 468A.180 (Payment of certain court costs not required), or both, as the context requires.
(2) "Commission" means the Environmental Quality Commission.
(3) "Environmental laws" means ORS 454.605 (Definitions for ORS 454.605 to 454.755) to 454.755 (Fees for certain reports on sewage disposal), 459.005 (Definitions for ORS 459.005 to 459.437, 459.705 to 459.790 and 459A.005 to 459A.665) to 459.153 (Intent not to discourage recycling), 459.705 (Definitions for ORS 459.705 to 459.790) to 459.790 (Exceptions to ORS 459.705 to 459.785), 459.992 (Criminal penalties), 459.995 (Civil penalties), 465.003 (Definitions for ORS 465.003 to 465.034) to 465.034 (Application of ORS 465.003 to 465.034) and 466.005 (Definitions for ORS 453.635 and 466.005 to 466.385) to 466.385 (Amendment of comprehensive plan and land use regulations) and ORS chapters 468, 468A and 468B and rules adopted thereunder. "Environmental laws" does not include any provision of Oregon Revised Statutes or of any municipal ordinance or enactment that regulates the selection of a location for a new facility.
(4) "Facility" means any site or contiguous sites, any manufacturing operation or contiguous operations, or any business or municipal activity regulated under any provision of the environmental laws.
(5) "Green Permit" means a permit that provides administrative benefits or reduces regulatory requirements to facilities that meet criteria established by the Environmental Quality Commission.
(6) "Sponsor" means a person, group or association that submits a proposal under the Green Permit program. [1997 c.553 §2]
Note: 468.501 (Definitions for ORS 468.501 to 468.521) to 468.521 (Recovery of costs of agency in developing, negotiating and publicizing Green Permit) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 468 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information