Fuel Tank Compliance and Corrective Action Fund
(1) The Fuel Tank Compliance and Corrective Action Fund is established separate and distinct from the General Fund in the State Treasury.
(2) The following moneys, as they pertain to a fuel tank facility, shall be deposited into the State Treasury and credited to the Fuel Tank Compliance and Corrective Action Fund:
(a) Moneys recovered or otherwise received from responsible parties for corrective action related to a fuel tank facility;
(b) Moneys allocated to the fund from the Administrative Services Economic Development Fund;
(c) Any penalty, fine or damages recovered under ORS 466.770 (Corrective action required on contaminated site) pertaining to a fuel tank facility; and
(d) Any moneys received pursuant to ORS 466.910 (Sources of funds).
(3) The State Treasurer may invest and reinvest moneys in the fund in the manner provided by law.
(4) The moneys in the fund are appropriated continuously to the Department of Environmental Quality to be used as provided in subsection (5) of this section.
(5) Moneys in the fund may be used by the department for administration and funding of the essential services grant program established under ORS 466.903 (Financial assistance program for fuel tanks holding aircraft or marine fuel) and 466.905 (Eligibility for financial assistance). [1997 c.788 §6]
Note: See note under 466.901 (Definitions for ORS 466.901 to 466.915).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.