Required application information to operate site
Applications for a permit to operate a hazardous waste storage or treatment site shall include at a minimum:
(1) The name and address of the applicant and the exact location of the proposed storage or treatment site.
(2) Estimates with respect to compositions, quantities and concentrations of any hazardous waste identified under ORS 466.005 (Definitions for ORS 453.635 and 466.005 to 466.385) to 466.385 (Amendment of comprehensive plan and land use regulations), 466.990 (Civil penalties generally) (1) and (2) and 466.992 (Civil penalties for damage to wildlife resulting from contamination of food or water supply), and the time, frequency or rate at which such hazardous waste may be received, stored, treated, transported or disposed.
(3) A description of the operational plan for the site, including handling methods, storage or treatment methods, hours and days of operation and a preliminary engineering sketch showing layout of the site, location of water supply and drainage facilities and traffic flow.
(4) A description of security measures at the site including, but not limited to, type, height and location of fencing, manner for controlling access to the site, alarm systems and warning signs.
(5) The name of any person who will be responsible for managing the operation of the site and a statement of the qualifications of such persons.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.