- • license suspension and revocation
(1) The following are Class A misdemeanors:
(a) Violation of rules or ordinances adopted under ORS 459.005 (Definitions for ORS 459.005 to 459.437, 459.705 to 459.790 and 459A.005 to 459A.665) to 459.105 (Regulations on use of disposal sites) and 459.205 (Permit required) to 459.385 (Entry upon private premises authorized).
(b) Violation of ORS 459.205 (Permit required).
(c) Violation of ORS 459.270 (Renewal of permit prior to proposed closure of disposal site).
(d) Violation of ORS 459A.080 (Prohibitions against removing or mixing recyclable material).
(e) Violation of ORS 459.272 (Evidence of financial assurance for land disposal site).
(2) Each day a violation referred to by subsection (1) of this section continues constitutes a separate offense. Such separate offenses may be joined in one indictment or complaint or information in several counts.
(3) Violation of ORS 459A.705 (Refund value required), 459A.710 (Practices required of dealers and distributors) or 459A.720 (Indication of refund value) is a Class A misdemeanor.
(4) In addition to the penalty prescribed by subsection (3) of this section, the Oregon Liquor Control Commission or the State Department of Agriculture may revoke or suspend the license of any person who willfully violates ORS 459A.705 (Refund value required), 459A.710 (Practices required of dealers and distributors) or 459A.720 (Indication of refund value), who is required by ORS chapter 471 or 635, respectively, to have a license. [Subsections (1), (2) and (3) enacted as 1971 c.648 §20; subsection (4) enacted as 1971 c.699 §20; subsections (5) and (6) enacted as 1971 c.745 §10; 1973 c.835 §158; 1977 c.867 §22; 1981 c.81 §2; 1981 c.709 §17; 1983 c.729 §17; 1983 c.766 §8; subsections (3) and (4) renumbered 466.995 (Criminal penalties); 1993 c.526 §10; 1995 c.301 §37]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.