ORS 458.660¹
Disbursement of moneys in Farmworker Housing Development Account

The Housing and Community Services Department shall disburse the moneys credited to the Farmworker Housing Development Account to expand this state’s supply of housing for low and very low income farmworkers. [2001 c.310 §1]

Note: 458.660 (Disbursement of moneys in Farmworker Housing Development Account) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 458 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 458—Housing and Community Services Programs; Individual Development Accounts, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­Archive/­2007ors458.­pdf (2007) (last ac­cessed Feb. 12, 2009).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information