Powers of city or county in aiding or cooperating on housing projects
For the purpose of aiding and cooperating in the planning, undertaking, construction or operation of housing projects as defined in ORS 456.355 (Definitions for ORS 456.355 to 456.370) and located within the area in which it is authorized to act, any city or county may upon such terms, with or without consideration, as it may determine:
(1) Dedicate, sell, convey or lease any of its property.
(2) Cause park, playground, recreational, community, educational, water, sewer or drainage facilities, or any other works which it may otherwise undertake, to be furnished adjacent to or in connection with housing projects.
(3) Furnish, dedicate, close, pave, install, grade, regrade, plan or replan public streets, roads, roadways, alleys, sidewalks or other places which it may otherwise undertake.
(4) Plan or replan, zone or rezone any part of the area within such city or county and make exceptions from building regulations and ordinances. Any city also may change its map.
(5) Enter into agreements respecting action to be taken by such city or county pursuant to any of the powers granted by ORS 456.355 (Definitions for ORS 456.355 to 456.370) to 456.370 (Exercise of powers).
(6) Do any and all things necessary or convenient to aid and cooperate in the planning, undertaking, construction or operation of such housing projects.
(7) In connection with any public improvements made by it in exercising the powers granted by this section, incur the entire expense thereof. [1969 c.185 §4; 1975 c.138 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information