Action affecting covenant
An action affecting an affordable housing covenant may be commenced or intervened in by:
(1) The owner of an interest in the real property burdened by the covenant;
(2) An eligible covenant holder of the benefit of the covenant;
(3) A person that has a third-party right of enforcement; or
(4) A public body, as defined in ORS 174.109 ("Public body" defined), in the jurisdiction of which the real property burdened by the covenant is located. [2007 c.691 §5]
Note: Section 9, chapter 691, Oregon Laws 2007, provides:
(a) Created under sections 1 to 6 of this 2007 Act on or after the effective date of this 2007 Act [January 1, 2008].
(b) Created before the effective date of this 2007 Act if the covenant would have been enforceable under sections 1 to 6 of this 2007 Act had it been created on or after the effective date of this 2007 Act.
(2) Sections 1 to 6 of this 2007 Act do not invalidate an otherwise enforceable affordable housing covenant, as defined in section 2 of this 2007 Act [456.270 (Definitions for ORS 456.270 to 456.295)], created before, on or after the effective date of this 2007 Act. [2007 c.691 §9]
Note: See note under 456.270 (Definitions for ORS 456.270 to 456.295).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information