Electronic access to building codes information and services
The Department of Consumer and Business Services shall develop and implement a system that provides electronic access to building codes information. The department shall make the system accessible for use by municipalities in carrying out the building inspection programs administered and enforced by the municipalities. The building codes information and services available through the system may include, but need not be limited to:
(1) Licensing, permit, inspection and other relevant information;
(2) Access to forms;
(3) Electronic submission of permit applications;
(4) Electronic submission of plans for review;
(5) Electronic issuance of minor label or other appropriate permits;
(6) Access to permit and inspection processes; and
(7) Scheduling of inspections, tracking of corrections and granting of approvals. [2003 c.336 §2; 2005 c.56 §4; 2007 c.69 §4]
Note: See note under 455.090 (Building codes information and services system or network).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.