The Director of Human Services shall adopt rules to carry out ORS 105.555 (Places declared nuisances subject to abatement), 431.175 (Warrant procedure) and 453.855 (Purpose) to 453.912 (Governmental immunity from liability). The rules shall be developed in consultation with:
(1) The State Fire Marshal or designee;
(2) The director of the Poison Control and Drug Information Program of the Oregon Health and Science University, or a designee thereof;
(3) The Director of the Department of Environmental Quality, or a designee thereof;
(4) The Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services, or a designee thereof;
(5) The Director of Transportation, or a designee thereof; and
(6) Any other governmental agency determined appropriate by the Department of Human Services whose advice and information is necessary for the formulation of the rules authorized by this section. [1989 c.915 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.