Definitions for ORS 453.396 to 453.414
(1) "Department" means the Department of Revenue.
(2) "Facility" means all buildings, equipment, structures and other stationary items that are located on a single site or on contiguous or adjacent sites and that are owned or operated by the same person or by any person who controls, is controlled by or under common control with such person.
(3) "Hazardous substance" means any chemical substance or waste for which a material safety data sheet is required by the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(4) "Material safety data sheet" means written or printed material concerning a hazardous chemical which is prepared in accordance with rules of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(5) "Person" includes any entity operating a facility that is included in one or more of the standard industrial classification categories identified by the State Fire Marshal or added by the State Fire Marshal under ORS 453.408 (Rules) (2). "Entity" includes any individual, trust, firm, association, corporation, partnership, joint stock company, joint venture, public or municipal corporation, commission, political subdivision, the state or any agency or commission thereof, interstate body, and the federal government and any agency thereof.
(6) "Possess" or "possession" means the physical possession of a hazardous substance within this state. [1989 c.833 §121; 1993 c.744 §228]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information