Election of president
- • appointment, duties and compensation of secretary
(1) At its first regular meeting each year, or as soon thereafter as practicable, the board shall choose one of its members as president and appoint a secretary.
(2) The secretary shall receive such compensation as is fixed by the order of the board.
(3) The secretary shall perform all duties required by the board and those prescribed in ORS 450.005 (Definitions for ORS 450.005 to 450.245) to 450.245 (Application of ORS 450.005 to 450.245 to districts organized under former laws).
(4) Within 30 days following the entry of the order establishing a district, the secretary of the district shall file a written report with the Environmental Quality Commission, stating the name of the district, the date of its formation and the names and addresses of the board members, and shall furnish with the report a map showing the district boundaries. [Amended by 1957 c.671 §1; 1969 c.345 §9; 1971 c.727 §121]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information