Definitions for ORS 450.005 to 450.245
As used in ORS 450.005 (Definitions for ORS 450.005 to 450.245) to 450.245 (Application of ORS 450.005 to 450.245 to districts organized under former laws), unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "District board" means the governing body of a district.
(2) "County board" means the county court or board of county commissioners of the county.
(3) "County" means the county in which the district, or the greater portion of the taxable assessed value of the district or proposed district, is located.
(4) "District" means a sanitary district formed in one or more counties and outside the corporate limits of any city pursuant to ORS 450.005 (Definitions for ORS 450.005 to 450.245) to 450.245 (Application of ORS 450.005 to 450.245 to districts organized under former laws) or pursuant to any law which those sections supersede.
(5) "Owner" means the holder of the record title to real property or the vendee under a land sale contract, if there is such a contract.
(6) "Secretary" means the secretary of the district. [Amended by 1969 c.563 §1; 1983 c.83 §87; 2001 c.373 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.