Ownership document contents
The following information must be recorded on the ownership document issued for a manufactured structure by the Department of Consumer and Business Services:
(1) All ownership interests, for a manufactured structure sold in this state.
(2) A change in location, for a manufactured structure that has been sited in this state.
(3) The manufactured structure identification number as described by department rule.
(4) The manufacturer’s name and, if available, the model of the manufactured structure.
(5) The identifying physical characteristics of the manufactured structure, including but not limited to the total square footage of the living area, type of siding, type of roof, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and types of heating and cooling.
(6) If the ownership document is issued due to sale of the manufactured structure, the most recent sales price and date of sale for the manufactured structure.
(7) Any other information required by department rule. [2003 c.655 §9; 2007 c.502 §1]
Note: See note under 466.561.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information