Manufactured Structures and Parks Advisory Board
(1) The Manufactured Structures and Parks Advisory Board is established in the Department of Consumer and Business Services. The Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services shall appoint the board. The board shall serve in an advisory capacity to the director in promulgating, administering and enforcing the plan for the administration and enforcement of the National Manufactured Housing Construction and Safety Standards Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-383) and safety standards pursuant to ORS 446.003 (Definitions for ORS 446.003 to 446.200 and 446.225 to 446.285 and ORS chapters 195, 196, 197, 215 and 227) to 446.200 (When noncompliance with city or county regulations authorized), 446.225 (Administration and enforcement of federal manufactured housing safety and construction standards) to 446.285 (Advisory board education programs), 446.310 (Definitions for ORS 446.310 to 446.350) to 446.350 (Tourist Facility Account) and 446.395 (License required) to 446.420 (License required to maintain action).
(2) The board shall consist of 12 members, one member representing or engaged in each of the following:
(a) The selling, leasing and distributing of new manufactured homes.
(b) The selling, leasing and distributing of recreational vehicles.
(c) The manufacturing or assembling of new manufactured homes.
(d) The manufacturing or assembling of new recreational vehicles.
(e) The manufacturing, assembling or selling of manufactured dwelling accessory structures.
(f) The owners or operators of mobile home or manufactured dwelling parks or recreation parks.
(g) Consumer organizations.
(h) Users of low and moderate income housing.
(i) Structural engineering.
(j) Local government building official duties.
(k) The deputies or assistants to the State Fire Marshal.
(L) The installation of manufactured dwellings.
(3) Appointments shall be made for a term of four years and no member shall be eligible for appointment to more than two full terms of office.
(4) Vacancies occurring in the membership of the board for any cause shall be filled by appointment for the balance of the unexpired term.
(5) The director may remove any member of the board for misconduct, incompetency, or neglect of duty.
(6) The board shall meet at least twice each year.
(7) Seven members shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business.
(8) The board shall elect its own chairperson and meet on call of the director, chairperson or majority of the members. The director shall provide administrative facilities and services for the board.
(9) Members of the board shall be entitled to compensation and expenses as provided by ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions). [1975 c.546 §8; 1981 c.371 §1; 1987 c.414 §22a; 1989 c.527 §7; 1989 c.648 §28; 1991 c.226 §10; 1993 c.744 §56a; 1995 c.251 §8; 2005 c.621 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.