- • rules
(1) A person may not operate a developmental disability child foster home without having a certificate issued by the Department of Human Services.
(2) A person may apply for a certificate to operate a developmental disability child foster home by submitting an application to the department on a form furnished by the department.
(3) Upon receipt of an application under subsection (2) of this section, the department shall cause an investigation to be made of the applicant and the applicant’s home. The department shall determine whether to issue a certificate to the applicant and, if a certificate is to be issued, whether to issue a conditional certificate or a regular certificate. The certificate shall be in the form prescribed by the department by rule.
(4) After notice and an opportunity for hearing as provided in ORS 183.310 (Definitions for chapter) to 183.482 (Jurisdiction for review of contested cases), the department may deny, refuse to renew or revoke a certificate to operate a developmental disability child foster home. A person whose application for a certificate has been denied, not renewed or revoked may appeal the decision to the Court of Appeals in the manner provided in ORS 183.480 (Judicial review of agency orders) for the review of orders in contested cases.
(5) The department may adopt rules to carry out the intent and purposes of this section and ORS 443.830 (Definitions for ORS 443.830 and 443.835). [1999 c.316 §5]
Note: See note under 443.830 (Definitions for ORS 443.830 and 443.835).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information