Exclusions from definition of "residential facility"
(1) A residential school;
(2) A state or local correctional facility, other than a local facility for persons enrolled in work release programs maintained under ORS 144.460 (Contracts for quartering of enrollees);
(3) A youth correction facility as defined in ORS 420.005 (Definitions);
(4) A youth care center operated by a county juvenile department under administrative control of a juvenile court pursuant to ORS 420.855 (Definitions for ORS 420.855 to 420.885) to 420.885 (Audit and payment of claims);
(5) A juvenile detention facility as defined in ORS 419A.004 (Definitions);
(6) A nursing home;
(7) A hospital;
(8) A place primarily engaged in recreational activities;
(9) A foster home; or
(10) A place providing care and treatment on less than a 24-hour basis. [1977 c.717 §2; 1983 c.510 §18; 1993 c.33 §350; 1999 c.316 §2; 2005 c.22 §307]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.