Definitions for ORS 435.252 and 435.254
(1) "Care to a victim of sexual assault" means a medical examination, procedure or service provided by a licensed medical provider to a victim of sexual assault.
(2) "Culturally competent" means sensitive to the patient’s faith, race, ethnicity and national origin.
(3) "Emergency contraception" means the use of a drug or device that is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration to prevent pregnancy after sexual intercourse.
(4) "Hospital" has the meaning given that term in ORS 442.015 (Definitions), excluding institutions described in ORS 441.065 (Exemption of certain religious institutions).
(5) "Sexual assault" means any unwanted sexual contact as defined in ORS 163.305 (Definitions).
(6) "Victim of sexual assault" means:
(a) An individual who states that a sexual assault has been committed against the individual or who is accompanied by a person who states that the individual is a victim of sexual assault; or
(b) An individual who hospital personnel have reason to believe is a victim of sexual assault. [2007 c.182 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information