Definitions for ORS 433.235 to 433.284
(1) "Administrator" means the principal or other person having general control and supervision of a school or children’s facility.
(2) "Children’s facility" or "facility" means:
(a) A certified child care facility as described in ORS 657A.030 (Criminal History Registry) and 657A.250 (Definitions for ORS 657A.030 and 657A.250 to 657A.450) to 657A.450 (Assistance to staff of facility), except as exempted by rule of the Department of Human Services;
(b) A program operated by, or sharing the premises with, a certified child care facility, school or post-secondary institution where care is provided to children, six weeks of age to kindergarten entry, except as exempted by rule of the department; or
(c) A program providing child care or educational services to children, six weeks of age to kindergarten entry, in a residential or nonresidential setting, except as exempted by rule of the department.
(3) "Local health department" means the district or county board of health, public health officer, public health administrator or health department having jurisdiction within the area.
(4) "Parent" means a parent or guardian of a child or any adult responsible for the child.
(5) "Physician" means a physician licensed by the Oregon Medical Board or by the Board of Naturopathic Examiners or a physician similarly licensed by another state or country in which the physician practices or a commissioned medical officer of the Armed Forces or Public Health Service of the United States.
(6) "School" means a public, private, parochial, charter or alternative educational program offering kindergarten through grade 12 or any part thereof, except as exempted by rule of the Department of Human Services. [Formerly 433.263; 1991 c.255 §1; 1995 c.278 §55; 2001 c.900 §156; 2003 c.14 §246; 2005 c.343 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information