Consumer Advisory Council
(1) As used in this section and ORS 430.075 (Consumer participation on task forces, commissions, advisory groups and committees), "consumer" means a person who has received or is receiving mental health or addiction services.
(2) The Director of Human Services shall establish a Consumer Advisory Council to advise the director on the provision of mental health services by the Department of Human Services. The council may review, evaluate and provide feedback on all site reviews related to mental health services provided by the department.
(3) The director shall appoint 15 to 25 consumers to the council. In making appointments, the director shall strive to balance the representation according to geographic areas of the state and age.
(4) The department shall provide administrative support to the council.
(5) Members of the council are not entitled to compensation or reimbursement of expenses under ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions). [2007 c.805 §2]
Note: See note under 430.071 (Policy to support and promote self-determination).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information