- • confidentiality of matters
- • charging fees prohibited
The Corrections Ombudsman shall:
(1) Give priority to investigating administrative actions that are not otherwise reviewable by either administrative or judicial action;
(2) Treat confidentially all matters and the identities of the complainants or witnesses coming before the ombudsman; and
(3) Not levy any fees for the submission or investigation of complaints. [1977 c.378 §7]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.